Hey hey! Welcome to episode 4 of #askShortE, where I answer your questions on scratching and life!
In this episode we talk:
- Reverse / Hamster crab scratch technique.
- How to start doing combos.
- How to record scratches for use in music production.
- How to slow down and not rush ahead.
- How to stay motivated to practice.
- Crab Scratch tutorial from my School of Scratch.
- The small fader is a Raiden Fader.
- Learn the Chirp Flare Combo for FREE here: schoolofscratch.com/free-videos
- Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Audacity.
- Slow down and work on your scratch flow.
- 100 Ways To Motivate Yourself by Steve Chandler.
Thanks for the questions!
What questions do you want to ask me about scratching and DJing?
Extra points and high fives all round if you record a question with you on camera and post it publicly. I’ll be prioritising answers to video questions so get creative!
Let’s have some FUN!
Happy Scratching! 😀
– Emma Short-E