Studio Scratches uses small files which help the site to function and help to collect information about how you browse and navigate the site. These files are saved to your device and are known as (‘cookies’).
All About Cookies.org is a great place to learn more about what exactly cookies are.
- Firstly to obtain analytical information about how you use the site through the third party Google Analytics, allowing for changes and improvements to be made based upon browsing activity.
- Secondly to track banners, boxes or notifications you may have seen on the site such as the EU Cookie Law consent box.
- Thirdly to remember preferences you have made in the third party software Drift, which is integrated into Studio Scratches so you can message Studio Scratches. Also to maintain user experience if you have interacted with other third party software such as YouTube, which is used to display scratch related videos on the site.
- Fourthly to help maintain the security of Studio Scratches.
- Finally to handle site administrator and any registered user sessions when logging in and out.
How Cookies are Used
Most of the cookies used by Studio Scratches are implemented to aid visitor experiences on the website but also to keep general functionality of the website running smoothly.
The cookies used in conjunction with Google Analytics allow for the following information to be collected:
- How you got to the site, for example from a Google search or from a link on another site.
- What type of browser and device you are using to view the site.
- What location you viewed the site from, such as country, state, city or town, but not your address.
- What pages you visit on the site.
- What features of the site you interact with.
- Whether it is the first time you have visited the site or if you are a returning visitor.
The following is a list of cookies that are used by Studio Scratches, depending upon how you use the site not all listed cookies may be downloaded at any one time. The list is provided so that you can make an informed decision on whether you want to opt-out of cookies or not by adjusting your browser settings. You can manage, block and delete cookies from your device browser.
Google Analytics Cookies
These cookies are used to record which pages and content on the site you use, and enables Studio Scratches to monitor statistics and data to make sure users are getting the most out of the site.
Name _ga – Expires 2 Years
Name _gat_gtag_UA_46852832_8 – Expires 1 Minute
Name _gid – Expires 1 Day
EU Cookie Law Cookies
This cookie is used to remember your response to the EU Cookie Law consent box.
Name catAccCookies – Expires 3 Months
These cookies are used to help remember you when you use the Drift messaging system on Studio Scratches.
Name dc – Expires No Expiration
Name driftt_aid – Expires 2 Years
Name driftt_eid – Expires 2 Years
Name driftt_sid – Expires 30 Minutes
Name driftt_wmd – Expires Browser Session End
Name DFTT_END_USER_PREV_BOOTSTRAPPED – Expires 2 Years
These cookies may be used by YouTube when streaming embedded YouTube videos on Studio Scratches. They help to maintain user experience for YouTube users.
Name APISID – Expires 2 Years
Name CONSENT – Expires 20 Years
Name HSID – Expires 2 Years
Name LOGIN_INFO – Expires 2 Years
Name PREF – Expires 2 Years
Name SAPISID – Expires 2 Years
Name SID – Expires 2 Years
Name SSID – Expires 2 Years
Name VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE – Expires 8 Months
Name YSC – Expires End of Session
Name _ga – Expires 2 Years
This cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared I.P address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. This cookie does not store personally identifying information.
Name __cfduid – Expires 1 Year
These cookies are used to handle different user sessions and site functionality.
Name wp-settings-time-2 – Expires 1 Year
Name wp-settings-2 – Expires 1 Year
Name wordpress_test_cookie – Expires End of Session
Name wordpress_sec – Expires End of Session
Name wordpress_logged_in – Expires End of Session
If you navigate to a different site away from Studio Scratches, that new site will use its own cookies that may differ to those associated with Studio Scratches.
Last updated on May 23, 2018