I was recently interviewed on the Zen Courses Show Podcast with Janelle Allen.
We take you behind the scenes of my online School of Scratch, including the process of building and launching the site and online course, plus the journey I have been on and mindset needed to create something similar.
You can listen here:
ZCS007: EMMA HOLMES / DJ SHORT-E
How Launching an Online DJ School Changed Her Life
Today’s guest is Emma Holmes aka DJ Short-E from studioscratches.com, where she helps new and experienced DJs learn how to scratch on vinyl records.
In this episode, Emma shares her journey into entrepreneurship, including all the starts and stops. She also shares how she built her online school, School of Scratch and how going all-in changed her life.
- How I turned a lifelong dream into an online school.
- The gradual steps I took to teach my online courses full time.
- The tools and tactics I used to build my online courses.
- The methods I use to teach a hands-on subject like DJing.
- The methods I use to build community and engagement.
- How I killed the negative thoughts that tried to stop me.
Thanks Janelle for the feature and for asking great questions!
If you are curious about School of Scratch, you can sign up below to get started with some full length tutorials to get you going.
Happy Scratching! 😀
– Emma Short-E