Some of my music (not all) is licensed under a Creative Commons License. This means you may be able use my music for free, without a license, for your projects.
The terms of the Creative Commons license are:
- Attribution – You have to credit me and preferably link to studioscratches.com
- Non-Commercial – Projects can not be be profit making, or paid work, or commercial.
- Share-Alike – If you share your project, you must use this same license.
To obtain a license to use music that does not have Creative Commons, or for a project that does not fit with the terms, please contact me.
You will need a license if…
- You are being paid to make the video or project.
- You are making money from the video through advertising, affiliation or commission (such as monetising a video on YouTube).
- The work will be used for commercial purposes.
- The work promotes a profit organisation.
- The work is advertising
- The work will be broadcast (including television, radio, and cinema).
- The work is for resale, used for profit making.
- The project is requesting or soliciting donations. Such as fundraising videos, Kickstarter, or other crowd funding videos.