I’m in the UK, staying focused, avoiding distractions. I spend all my time on these things: (in order of time spent)
- Creating new scratch tutorials for School of Scratch.
- Supporting my SoS students online by answering forum posts and questions.
- Freestyle scratching to create ideas for tutorials.
- Writing new articles and blog posts.
- Sharing work and ideas on instagam / Facebook.
- Coaching others at Be Deliberate
- Being coached.
- Occasional interviews around being deliberate.
- Reading books to better think, create, or live.
- Listening to audiobooks in my car.
- Weightlifting, Muay Thai, yoga / stretching, hiking.
- Spending time with family and friends, that goes without saying.
- Those are my priorities. I don’t want to do anything else right now.
People often ask me to do other things. I sincerely wish them the best, and often wish I could help more, and I say no to all requests, because I just need to focus on my work. For years, I spent most of my time saying yes to people’s requests, but got nothing done myself.
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was October 2015.
Inspired by Derek Sivers.