Hey! Here is a sneak peak of the latest School of Scratch “Hydroplane” masterclass tutorial.
This is a fun faderless scratch which can spice up your freestyles and routines.
In the full 24 minute tutorial over in the School of Scratch Classroom, I cover using both hands and go into detail on a few different ways you can achieve this bumpy, bubbling sound effect. It also covers:
- 00:00 – Intro.
- 01:20 – Technique Breakdown.
- 01:40 – Tip 1 – Finger moistness.
- 03:36 – Tip 2 – Move against the record direction.
- 04:07 – Left hand record control.
- 07:32 – Goofy paw.
- 08:18 – continuous rotation.
- 09:51 – Right hand record control.
- 12:32 – Goofy paw.
- 13:10 – continuous rotation.
- 14:09 – Drop technique.
- 15:20 – Other Samples.
- 16:58 – Timing with a beat.
- 18:05 – QnA
- 23:46 – Wrap Up.
- 24:37 – END.
If you are interested in learning how to scratch, I’d love to send you 2 free video tutorials so you can see exactly how I can help you do just that. Use the signup form below.
OR, if you are ready to join our Supa Scratch Crew, you can signup here and get full access to the school and all my scratch secrets: