Hello and welcome to the very first edition of #askShortE, where I answer your questions on scratching and life!
In this episode we talk:
- Which beginner scratches are the best to learn.
- If I have ever entered a DJ Competition.
- Crossfader curve adjustments.
- Tips on becoming a DJ.
- My exact equipment setup.
- School of Scratch Tutorials for beginners: Baby Scratch, Forward, Reverse, Stab, Chirp.
- Dj Competitions: DMC, ITF (I meant IDA), Red Bull Thre3style
- Scratch DJ Equipment Guide – lists all the equipment I use plus other recommendations.
- The small fader is a Raiden Fader.
Thanks for the questions!
What questions do you want to ask me about scratching and DJing?
Ask me by tagging your questions on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter with #askShortE. I’ll be looking!
Extra points and high fives all round if you record a question with you on camera and post it publicly. I’ll be prioritising answers to video questions so get creative!
Let’s have some FUN!
Happy Scratching! 😀
– Emma Short-E